Odd exam day question -- cough drops

Yes, I know it’s silly, but I have a persistent cough left from a cold that just won’t go away. Cough drops are the most effective way to control the cough. I would like to bring cough drops into the exam area, but naturally, they come in little paper wrappers. Would should I do / What will they allow me do?

You will not be allowed to take these with you. Why don’t you buy a long-lasting syrup that has the same effect?

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW IT WILL AFFECT YOU sorry for the caps but if it makes you hyper or drowsy you need to know that ahead of time . The last time you want to find that out is halfway through the AM session.

Maybe I’ll just bring the cough drops unwrapped and declare them at TSA.

I don’t wanna sound mean, but they really won’t let you have those. They are so strict with stuff like this. Kinda depends where you’re doing it I guess, but in London they hire some kind of ex-mafia to be proctors!

GL ON YOUR THIRD TRY BESTER!

Fine, then I’ll just cough. Will they throw me out? Bexter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t wanna sound mean, but they really won’t > let you have those. They are so strict with stuff > like this. Kinda depends where you’re doing it I > guess, but in London they hire some kind of > ex-mafia to be proctors!

The CFAI rules say this: The following items are permitted but must remain in your pocket or under your desk when not in use… …medicine, tissues, other necessary medical or personal items. I assume that cough drops fit within this definition.

Thats cool then, I guess you answered your own question!