Off Topic

In the 40 yrs CFAi has been administering these exams, how many do you think they have lost? And then what do they do? I find it really hard to believe that they have not lost ANY. I bet they lose at least one exam a year. Quant would have us believe this to be true. This is the shite I think about during my 3, 40 second breaks during the day…

they would probably pass you so they don’t risk being exposed… by the way when they created the efficient frontier and they named that company CAFFEINE PLUS were they thinking at us??

But that’s just it…how would they ever be exposed? CFAi is a blackbox. There is no way to contest. And yeah…I’m on 3 large coffees and red bull today…

They’ll probably lose yours.

my break today involved putting out the garbage…crazy thing is, i had the EXACT SAME THOUGHT about them losing exams…weird. but i can’t imagine they would lose just one, they probably lose entire exam centers worth…what the hell would they do then? pass everyone from the center?

They collect the exams and put them in boxes. Realistically, they could misplace an entire box but when they have a team of graders feed the exams thru scantron there has to be at least a few out of the tens of thousands that gets destroyed or misplaced or something…I wonder what they do when this happens…

get back to studying!! or go to bed LOL

going to bed. gonna dream about them losing my exam…

Well I work as an SAT proctor and I can tell you, that we have very strict protocols to make sure no exam answersheets are lost. Even the used exam booklets are counted and sorted. I’ve never heard of any exam gotten lost before. Considering the SAT is taken much more frequently and test-taking is more lax, for example a candidate can change testing center last minute, I wouldn’t be surprised and would even bet on that CFAI has never lost an exam.

They probably lost mine last year as I still can not understand how I failed with all big topics over 70%…I regret not disputing it and getting it retabed.