Office Chair

What’s the best chair to use when you take your shirt off at the office? I am planning on my ripping mine off on Monday. This is my first time doing, sorry if this question has been asked already.

You’ll want to avoid leather.

1 Like

what is it with this forum and people not using the search function? geeez

:slight_smile:

Your best bet is to just use one of your coworker’s chairs.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What’s the best chair to use when you take your > shirt off at the office? > I am planning on my ripping mine off on Monday. > This is my first time doing, sorry if this > question has been asked already. my question to you is why sit down you should stand do some gay madonna back up dancer-esque poses and periodically yell out like the nature boy himself Ric Flair

what brand of oil should i use to grease myself up? and will doing so give me a job with a hedge fund?

I’m curious too. Please advise.

Herman Miller Aeron

Aeron chair, supportive, yet has tons of little breathing holes for everyone who is so jacked and tan that they need to work…shirtless of course.

Aeron will leave a bunch of very unattractive little marks on your back. I’d go with one of those ergo kneeling chair thingies with no back.

Forget the chair, use a fitness ball

Why are you taking your shirt off at the office? If you’ve set your mind to it, you might as well rub vaseline all over your body. Especially in between your toes so you can feel it squish.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what brand of oil should i use to grease myself > up? > and will doing so give me a job with a hedge fund? Baby oil Yes, but only with SAC.

Why do you need a chair at all? It sounds like you’re about to kill your current job. Why not use your boss’ desk?

would you be wearing your office pants while sitting in the office chair?

Office chair should be comfortable because you spend lot of time on it. Mesh back chairs are becoming extremely popular in recent years. The mesh back are available on all types of chairs visitor, meeting, task, executive and drafting chairs.

If you are looking for best office chairs Value Office Furniture provide all type of office chairs that can meets your requirements. You will more comfortable and more productive.

I am using a gaming chair in my office, because it is lot more comfortable

My guy here knows what slaps. I use a 150$ gaming chair even though I took a 2k chair from the office.