Office Poll Ideas

you guys would run the risk of getting hooked on the skag? I think i’d need more than a million for that one

$2m but the only clothes you can wear for the next 10 years is a superhero costume. Interviews, weddings, funerals. No exceptions.

$1m but the life expectancy of every single one of your friends or families current and future pets halves.

$100k but you have to spend the next 10 days in a coffin. Water and vegan food will be supplied via tubes into your mouth. The coffin is sealed tight.

$5m but the rest of the population of your country immediately goes onto a 60% flat income tax bracket for a period of 5 years. Yours will be 10%. Everyone will know that you caused this as the Daily Mail will grass you up by running a front page headline.

Yeah, it’s the main risk but for a $M I’d trust my odds. I partied very hard growing up although always did everything but H for that reason, but was always able to manage around dependencies and was able to quit smoking cold turkey after 8 years when I just decided I didn’t want to anymore. Plus, it’s all how you frame it, for certain subset’s free H is a bonus and if all else fails I"ll just blow the $1M on rehab and walk away with one great year followed by one bad one.

1. Does it have to be the same super hero or can I alternate?

2. With the pets one would my friends know? I would do it in a heartbeat for my own pets, but wouldn’t want backlash from friends and family.

3. Would do the coffin, could use the sleep.

4. Yes would do it just to hear Ohai freaking out.

Also are these pre or post tax numbers?

$75k but every day for the rest of the year you be required to set off fireworks from your back garden at 10pm. You will be supplied with the fireworks. Your firework display will last 3 minutes each night.

$3m but you can only sleep between the hours of 1-5am. This will go on for a period of 10 years. If you sleep for even 1 minute outwith these hours you will forfeit the cash.

$100k but you must return 1 serve from Roger Federer out of 20 attempts. He will be trying his absolute hardest and on the top of his game. If you fail to do so, both your legs will be broken by 2 bouncers from Glasgow.

$80k but you must watch a video of the last time your parents had sex, in HD.

That’s quite a ballsy bet on your ability to kick the addiction.

1. you can alternate

2. Only you would know

The numbers are all post tax. I still can’t get over the fact that people need to pay tax on lottery wins in the US. In the UK and Europe you don’t

Gotta pass on that last batch.

lol also our winnings is like a future value number. the present value and real win is half. lol

Would probably do the superhero and pets.

$5m but for the rest of your life the only music you can listen to is Maroon 5.

$3k but during the superbowl you need to consume either 18 Starbucks espressos or 16 cans of Red Bull.

$3m but there’s been a change to the superbowl half time show. You’re performing… a series of white power anthems…dressed as a neo nazi. You will be guaranteed security and a helicopter out of the stadium.

Pretty sure all three of those challenges result in death.