OFFICIAL: 2012 CFA Level II RESULTS

I wish everybody good luck. I know your feelings and it really sucks. 2 weeks from now, I’ll be waiting for my exam results. I don’t wanna be an AH, but my Level 1 results were e-mailed at around 2 pm. So, don’t worry if you get your results late.

10 mins more :slight_smile:

Not to worry guys…an exam won’t assess our worth as humans…we will still have wonderful things and not too wonderful things that will happen to us…after this exam…Ever heard of Affective Forecasting by Timothy Gilbert?..a scientific study…very relevant…10 minutes to go

I too got the results close to an hour after the scheduled time last year…and btw, this is my first post in this forum though I was here almost every day after the exam! :slight_smile: Great support system, this!

9 mins

8 mins

8 minutes

Welcome to the crazy world

Atleast the forums don`t seem to have slowed down to a crawl like they normally do around peak times… I thought I saw that the forums changed to a different hosting service?

Ahh…people joining from all over the world…welcome to hysteria!

7 mins

5 mins more…

actually 6 now

i hope i keep posting after 5!

4 mins

Good Luck to all of us:)

Good Luck to all of us:)

Best of luck guys…all of you tried your best…you all deserve all the happiness(am drunk I know!) irrespective of

the bloody mail

How patronising and annoying is this ‘news’ article? Just out 5 mins ago.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cfa-results-2012-7