*OFFICIAL 2019 LEVEL III RESULTS THREAD*

I passed!! It’s finally overrrrrrr!!!

Passed! Thank you to everyone on this amazing forum!! WE DID IT FAM

passed. I’m gonna miss CEO10K. And a huge thank you to S2000!

Passed! Could care less about percentile, just so long as I got the “P”!

Congrats Tommy! I know you worked hard for this, I was pulling for ya. Happy to see.

Passed with less than 90 pc

all levels 1st attempt in 1.5 years yipeee

Passed

Congrats! But…you have to take L3 again since you had the stones to register for 2020 last week. Good luck next year! :wink:

PASSED

That feels amazing !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkGUE71kJeQ

Passed!! Congrats to everyone!!!

Passed!!

I’ve had 2 kids since I started this process and I bet my family will be happier than I am!

Passed!

5 years of blood and sweat coming to an end!

Congratulations to a whole bunch of you, let’s keep it up continue to assist other candidates to achieve excellence!

But for now, gotta think about how I wanna celebrate!

Praise the LORD! Same here couldn’t sleep yesterday

Passed! Not as convincingly as level II but I’ll take it. Got just below 70% in both AM and PM. WOOOOHOOOOO!

Passed.

90th percentile in AM and PM. Came up just a few questions short of going 3 for 3 last summer so I’m glad I was able to redeem myself and crush it after being disappointed last year. If you did not pass, it is ok to be upset. Get back to it though, the struggles are when you learn and grow the most. You can see the finish line!

Congrats to all that passed!

Passed!

Passed!!!

passed. what a feeling of joy. could not stop smiling. the results show clearly i knew a lot. wow.

congrats all that passed. those that did not, dont give up. Its a hard road but u nearly there.

peace out