Official June 2014 CFA LEVEL 3 Results Thread

so it is 2pm BST! feck, only 80 minutes then…

Bumping up.

To the person who’s going to post the passing rate first: please specify your source.

CFAI website is getting very slow…

^ Which means it’s being updated or thousands of people are checking for passing rate.

Now lest than 45 minutes are left. Good luck to all of you guys! By the way, I got my last year Level 3 exam result 10 minites before the offical time announced, i.e 9 AM EST. Unfortunately, it was negative. I hope that this year I will get finally a positive one! And on the top of that my email account is registered to nobody known Bulgarian domain:)

they probably take off line a few servers and upload the results whilst leaving a few others online… Hence, the slowness.

they probably take off line a few servers and upload the results whilst leaving a few others online… Hence, the slowness.

I think the results come faster for L3 as there are much less emails dispatched than L2 and L1 results day.

Good luck to you too IBH…

Ofc assuming they’re using the same email server.

good thinking, very true

A guy in the team I speak to only somtimes just asked me about whether the results are out! hate this

same here :confused: !! they keep coming to my desk … wtf is that.

I had to actually smile and tell him politely (while I felt like beating him up) its going to be announced today

My ex girlfriend just called to ask about it!!! indecision

Maybe they will post the passing rate on twitter…

I bet that this year passing rate for Level 3 will be between 53 and 55%. Hope that this relatively high rate will help most of us.

I just got a mail from my local cfa society… One step closer to a heart attack.

wtf seriously?