Official Letter for Level 1

Did any of you guys who had appeared for June 07 L1 received a letter from CFAI? Below is an extract from CFA website which put me in doubt as i have not received any letter from CFAI till date. ‘’ Exam Results Print a copy of your results as a permanent record. Results will be available for approximately one year after the exam date. Subsequently, an official letter can be provided indicating only a pass or fail result; the analysis grid will not be available. ‘’

“an official letter CAN be provided” my assumption is that the CFAI will provide you with a letter - you just need to ask.

why would anybody need one?

My employer paid for my registration fee. They want official proof that I passed, otherwise I’d have to reimburse them. Talk about tough love :slight_smile:

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My employer paid for my registration fee. They > want official proof that I passed, otherwise I’d > have to reimburse them. Talk about tough love :slight_smile: Can’t you just print out the results from the website?

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dlpicket Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My employer paid for my registration fee. They > > want official proof that I passed, otherwise > I’d > > have to reimburse them. Talk about tough love > :slight_smile: > > > Can’t you just print out the results from the > website? that’s exactly what I did.

Well, I would still prefer an official letter. Did anyone else ever try to get one ???

call em up, they will probably take care of it

When does CFAI actually mail the level 1 pass letters to student who have qualified ? Do they actually do that ?

Just sign up for level 2 and give them the bill. CFAI won’t let you sign up for the next level until you pass the previous one.