*Official Level II Meetup in Chicago*

Hi Grunt! Pregnant?? Wow, i’ve been out of the loop. Pregnant or not, you know you are always welcomed. How along are you? How’s the other little one doing? Anyways, hope all is going well.

Grunt, of course your still welcome, the driving force here is primarily to meet our fellow AF’rs so I think I can speak for all of us in saying you should come visit if you want.

Ha ha… Thanks, Black Swan. I’m in the Boston area and my due date is in the summer around the date in question, so I wouldn’t even be allowed on a plane. But I know you guys will have a good time. Hi Houston! How are you doing? Things on my end are going well, and, yes, I’m preggo again (for the last time). We’re just being very … efficient. My son is 14 months now and we’re having a girl in 10-ish weeks. Are you still down in Houston? Or have you relocated? Hope all is well!

Pink, I emailed you.

Sent you an email.

I want in

Sent! T/G

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > each of you and probably jalmy as well need to get > your names on that list. Haha - I’ve been pretty much a lurker around here during the past few weeks. Suddenly work has been a pain in my ass - the timing is just impeccable. I still think I’m in pretty good shape for the test… perhaps physically

“If any of you like to stay up till dawn listening to music that goes “ootz, ootz ootz”… he’s the guy you need to talk to.” Shotgun