*Official Level II Meetup in Chicago*

OK. Lets get this started. I think first we should have an email distribution list of all the people who would like to go. If you like send me your personal email address to thepinkman1@gmail.com. (I demand to know what jerk took thepinkman@gmail.com.) Then we could start a correspondence on selecting the right date, what to do, hotels in the city, etc. I think its agreed that we’ll try to do it before the results come out in August. If you all want to go to a Cubs game that weekend July 25-27 would be perfect. Go here for a list of festivals this summer. http://chicago.metromix.com/events/article/chicago-festival-guide-2008/339943/content Zim will be helping me organize. If any of you like to stay up till dawn listening to music that goes “ootz, ootz ootz”… he’s the guy you need to talk to. So everyone who is in send me an email. Chicago will never know what hit it. ~Pinkman

I doubt I will make it back alive from this… Who likes car-bombs?

Chicago has not seen anything like this since the Blues Brothers.

Turk - we’ll fly down together and and get the party started on the plane. Harassing flight attendants is a hobby of mine.

“Turk - we’ll fly down together and and get the party started on the plane. Harassing flight attendants is a hobby of mine.” There’s gotta be a way for my company to sponsor this trip so we can sit up front…I hate buying drinks on AC flights… Does porter fly to Chi-town? I should check…

is proxy attendance allowed?? i’ll send my brother…!!

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I doubt I will make it back alive from this… > > Who likes car-bombs? Only the Irish kind and in multiples.

stop goofing around… get back to your books!

“stop goofing around… get back to your books!” I don’t get it.

bump in case anyone missed this

You gonna be there BS?

Hello All, Update - So far I have received emails from McPass, WanderingCFA, CFAHouston, Black Swan, and Bannisja. Let me know if anyone else is in or if anyone tried to send me an email. Turkish, 3_Letters I’m looking at you! ~Oontz, oontz, oontz.

Theres no way I can pass up a trip to chitown… esp. during the summer in wrigleyville… good times…count me in!

I’d meet up with you fools if this happens. Lots of alcohol required. However, as a Chicago resident I’m hesitant to be seen in public with other CFA nerds. I do have a street reputation to uphold after all.

I wonder if some of the creepy lurkers will make the trip as well? We probably won’t know if they’re around but they’ll be there…watching.

dinesh.sundrani goes to eleven mwvt9 maratikus Trader/God GMofDen You expressed interest in the previous “Worldwide” thread. Let me know if you want to get on the email distribution.

each of you and probably jalmy as well need to get your names on that list.

I’d join you all but people give pregnant women mean looks in bars. I can’t handle the negativity. Have fun!

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wonder if some of the creepy lurkers will make > the trip as well? We probably won’t know if > they’re around but they’ll be there…watching. I would imagine they will only show their face if once of us claims to have free alcohol…the lurkers always like that free stuff.

As both a Chicagoan and a creepy lurker, I will be watching for posts about where and when you will be meeting up-and I will lurk around there too…Im cool like that