Official Poll - Have you chosen Schweser or CFAI or both???

I used Schweser only for L1 and L2, and plan to read CFA books before buying the notes for L3.

i used schweser for L1 -pased shweser for L2 failed , then CFAI text for L2 =passed…ui plan to use CFAI text for L3 and use schweser for revision

Both + BSAS classes

use schweser (99% of the time) but do refer to the CFAI readings for IPS and PM for Institutional Investors, ethics plus Behavioural finance some topics on FI ( like cupsy bonds, synthetically adding and removing call option on the bonds) was not even covered by schweser duration of swaps was not explained by schweser last time around ( CFAI had detailed explaination) these are few of the things which were important and were missing from schweser hope this helps , well if it doesn’t like hell I care

what makes your poll official?

CFAI Only I and II why quit now?

LI - Schweser only. LII - Schweser + 10% CFAI + BSAS Class LIII- Schweser + ??%CFAI

So no one is doing Stalla?

1 - Schweser only 2 - Schweser + a little CFAI and end of the chapter CFAI questions 3 - going with Schweser and probably a touch more CFAI than before

1= Schweser only 2= Stalla only 3= Stalla.(+ may be CFAI text)

are the books included in CFA3???.. even if not, i’ll be getting them. no matter what anyone says, i can’t imagine that schweser won’t be the core of my studying… i reserve right to change mind, but i have to see the material myself… basically i’m thinking i could have got the exact same mark on level 2 studying schweser only. the EXACT SAME number of questions right/wrong.

3 for 3 with schweser

LEVEL I CFAI LEVEL II CFA1 LEVEL III CFAI

1:Schweser 50%, CFAI 50% 2:Schweser 80%, CFAI 20% 3:Probably Schweser 80%, CFAI 20%

Level 1 = CFAI Books Level 2 = CFAI Books Level 3 = ???

very risky to use just Schweser for morning …

Level 1: 70% Schweser 30% CFAI Level 2: 70% Schweser 30% CFAI Level 3: 50% Schweser 50% CFAI