OFFICIAL THREAD FOR (to be) CHARTERHOLDERS

hellosubhash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > got my charter today, am really happy … > work-ex was approved by institute last week > (friday/saturday) and cleared by the society today > … paid and sealed … :slight_smile: congrats! do you mean you had the email telling you that you can use the CFA designation or you received the charter by mail? by the way, for how longtime did you wait for the CFAI review? thanks! M.

> got my charter today, am really happy … > work-ex was approved by institute last week > (friday/saturday) and cleared by the society today > … paid and sealed … :slight_smile: Congratulations! My work experience was cleared by my society this morning as well, and I just paid my dues/activated my memberships. It now says bjg23nyc, CFA on the homepage but I’ll probably wait for the email before I start using the letters.

thanks for the wishes folks, and congrats big23nyc @malek_bg as big23nyc mentioned, the site mentions CFA, so i believe its official, but haven’t used it officially so far … my application was complete (sponsor confirmations) on 10th Sep, so about 25 days … earlier than i expected

Has anyone received their actual physical charter yet from CFAI, or an email saying when they would? My local society holds a charter recognition ceremony at the December meeting but haven’t heard anything from them or CFAI about when I’ll get the actual charter.

DC society already handed out the charter. I didn’t go but the guy told me I should receive the charter from CFAI directly in early December. Any update on this?

My charter showed up in the mail today (the thing is huge). I’m guessing everyone elses should be on the way too.

mulvs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My charter showed up in the mail today (the thing > is huge). I’m guessing everyone elses should be > on the way too. exciting :slight_smile: i already bought a frame from framingsuccess.com, cost $155 shipped but looks awesome