Okay, I have had enough

if someone broke into my car or home it is sad but i am most scared that they’ll take away my study materials, that would really piss me off.

jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if someone broke into my car or home it is sad but > i am most scared that they’ll take away my study > materials, that would really piss me off. That actually went through my head because the night before I had left my CFAI books in the car. They actually didnt take anything because the car alarm scared them off and I dont leave much of value in there anyway. Still puts me out $250 and is a pain in the ass. My neighborhood is pretty hard to get in and out of - only 1 way in and out, so they are pretty ballsy to do that. Must be kids.

Who leaves their books in the car? Thats crazy talk.

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jeks Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > if someone broke into my car or home it is sad > but > > i am most scared that they’ll take away my > study > > materials, that would really piss me off. > > > That actually went through my head because the > night before I had left my CFAI books in the car. > They actually didnt take anything because the car > alarm scared them off and I dont leave much of > value in there anyway. Still puts me out $250 and > is a pain in the ass. > > My neighborhood is pretty hard to get in and out > of - only 1 way in and out, so they are pretty > ballsy to do that. Must be kids. The only thing more ballsy would have been to break into your car and take your books. That would be like breaking into prinson.

Maybe they too wanted to prepare for the exam!

CFAI - On June 6th you and I will dine in hell, you fucking bastard. I will not be defeated.

Spare a thought for us poor sods in the Far East. We have to suffer another day of this C**p as we only sit on Sun 7th. I’m at the point now I just want to sit the damn exam to get the pain over and done with!

Spare a thought for us poor sods in the Far East. We have to suffer another day of this rubbish as we only sit on Sun 7th. I’m at the point now I just want to sit the d*mn exam to get the pain over and done with!

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who leaves their books in the car? Thats crazy > talk. I was at the office studying until 9pm, drove home, went to bed, and got in the car the next morning to go back. I had all my Schweser and CFAI books with me and was too lazy and tired to carry them in. In hindsight, that was stupid and wont happen again. yikes.

Relatedly, I never understood people who left whole books of CDs in the car either. These were the same people who were shocked when someone broke in and stole them.

I have actually considered this thought walking home from work with my laptop bag full of books. If anyone were to try and rob me all I would ask is that they let me keep my books. Seriously, they could have my wallet, laptop, keys, whatever, but I need my books (and my life).

make it a heartless wh***. AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfasf1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfai is a heartless bastard. > > > A bastard you keep going back to year after year > after year. Looks like someone has some > issues…shasf1, were you not loved enough as a > child?