Okay, I have had enough

I mean, its enough already. Ive been at this for years and Im two weeks away from what I hope will be my last CFA exam and I dont feel any more confident going in that I have for any of the other exams. I understand wanting to make this thing exclusionary, and as a result I understand making Level I, and to a lesser degree Level II, incredibly difficult. But cmon! This is level III. Cut us some slack here man.

cfai is a heartless bastard.

Hahahahaha I only laugh, because it’s true. I have never (and do not expect to) feel confident going into a CFA exam. Just not my style. Even so, I do not plan on taking this thing next year.

i hope i feel a bit more confident in the final days leading up but from past experience i’m usually scared as sh*t, excuse the language…

Excuse my language as well: Its f*cking B*llsh*t.

Few more days. Hang in there. It"ll be a good summer.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfai is a heartless bastard. A bastard you keep going back to year after year after year. Looks like someone has some issues…shasf1, were you not loved enough as a child?

yeah, it’s an abusive relationship. maybe cfai will change. i will change it. i have to love myself, before i love anyone else, know what i mean, afjunkie? lol.

>>I understand making Level I, and to a lesser degree Level II, incredibly difficult. But cmon! This is level III. Cut us some slack here man. Thanks for the laugh. You people would never last a week in the SOA!

SOA? Society of Arseholes…? Sex, Oral and Anal? Fill me in, man!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah, it’s an abusive relationship. maybe cfai > will change. i will change it. > > i have to love myself, before i love anyone else, > know what i mean, afjunkie? lol. Maybe having a baby would help solve your issues…just one question, who pitches and who catches? (I think I already know the answer to that one)

I don’t think we need any CFA offspring. One in this world is enough.

“Thanks for the laugh. You people would never last a week in the SOA!” You are the f*cking coolest dude on here.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfasf1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > yeah, it’s an abusive relationship. maybe cfai > > will change. i will change it. > > > > i have to love myself, before i love anyone > else, > > know what i mean, afjunkie? lol. > > Maybe having a baby would help solve your > issues…just one question, who pitches and who > catches? (I think I already know the answer to > that one) wow, buddy. i’m either misreading this thing or you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. everything i said above was in jest. chill the fck out.

I vote for “misreading.”

agreed. i think i misread. sorry. you have to be hypersensitive about who’s pitching and catching when you’re from sanfran and your sn is cfasf1.

SF, was that your daughter that got suspended from school for doing her powerpoint presentation on Harvey Milk?

Replace the “B” insert the “F” :slight_smile: 12 days left - all out. Come’on guys!!! Who’s with me???

someone broke into my car last night. just to give me a quick kick to the junk on my way out to study. I bet it was the CFA Institute. They just want to F–K with me.

If you Seek CFAI …