Okay, Listen Up People

For the true/false section, you can leave them blank. There is a penalty for guessing.

I know how many questions are on the test, but how many do you need to get right to pass? : )

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Okay, I’m adding one; > > 5) You should know where and how to obtain your > ticket Caspian, for all your wise comments about going on the website to get your ticket, I just wanted to inform you that I searched the entire Ticketmaster website AND CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE and noone seemed to know anything about my CFAI L2 ticket, so obviously it is you who is misinformed my friend.

btw, i’m joking, just in case there’s any confusion, one love brother

does anyone know where I can get my L3 ticket? I feel like I should’ve received it last august…!?

“Caspian, for all your wise comments about going on the website to get your ticket, I just wanted to inform you that I searched the entire Ticketmaster website AND CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE and noone seemed to know anything about my CFAI L2 ticket, so obviously it is you who is misinformed my friend.” Thats because TicketBastard sucks.

Caspian, how did you pass level 1?

CFAdummy… now that is the stupid question we all talk about. You should KNOW that CFAI doesn’t release the exact passing score. Geez

Also, please make sure your cellphone is on vibrate during the exam and that you bring in one of the 10 different approved calculators.

I love my Casio

I heard you get 10% just for writing your name on the test… Wait, we need tickets?