One drink of friday evening...

Guys are you have a drink this friday evening or are you going directly to study at home after work??? “This weekend there will be a 24-hour CFA study rave in here” Lets pass this!!

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys are you have a drink this friday evening or > are you going directly to study at home after > work??? > > “This weekend there will be a 24-hour CFA study > rave in here” > Lets pass this!! I’m going to have my fair share of energy drinks tonight if that counts.

“Thanks to RedBull, I passed my CFA exam”, this could be an idea for a RedBull ad KJH makes in 2 months.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Thanks to RedBull, I passed my CFA exam”, this > could be an idea for a RedBull ad KJH makes in 2 > months. In France, Germany and Austria Rebdull is Illegal :slight_smile:

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys are you have a drink this friday evening or > are you going directly to study at home after > work??? > > “This weekend there will be a 24-hour CFA study > rave in here” > Lets pass this!! I will go home and have a drink (Tea) and then hit the books.

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dreary Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “Thanks to RedBull, I passed my CFA exam”, this > > could be an idea for a RedBull ad KJH makes in > 2 > > months. > > > In France, Germany and Austria Rebdull is Illegal > :slight_smile: Are there any Level 1s from these countries on this forum ? Wonder what they do to fuel themselves. I went too much drinking last weekend, and then went into guilt trip next day thinking I wasted my time. I have tickets for white sox game but, I 'd rather stay home.

thunderanalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strangedays Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dreary Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > “Thanks to RedBull, I passed my CFA exam”, > this > > > could be an idea for a RedBull ad KJH makes > in > > 2 > > > months. > > > > > > In France, Germany and Austria Rebdull is > Illegal > > :slight_smile: > > Are there any Level 1s from these countries on > this forum ? Wonder what they do to fuel > themselves. > I went too much drinking last weekend, and then > went into guilt trip next day thinking I wasted my > time. I have tickets for white sox game but, I 'd > rather stay home. I was thinking to go out for dinner and after back home to study…but as everyone in this forum is going directly at home… I think I will do the same :slight_smile:

Hey thunder, you would have a chance to sit behind me at the test and check out my tat, LOL. Just kidding, I realllly don’t have one. Too bad I am a Tigers fan.

I’ll be watching you amber :slight_smile: … I bet not even 5% folks on this forum 'd have a tat. NERDS !!!

thunderanalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll be watching you amber :slight_smile: … I bet not even 5% > folks on this forum 'd have a tat. NERDS !!! Thunder I hope for you that amber is a lady…just wondering :slight_smile:

I hope I am a lady too, being pregnant and all.

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thunderanalyst Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ll be watching you amber :slight_smile: … I bet not even > 5% > > folks on this forum 'd have a tat. NERDS !!! > > > Thunder I hope for you that amber is a > lady…just wondering :slight_smile: Amber is pregnant => has to be a lady… unless we are talking about pregnant men here.

I have two tats thanks very much, and I am in the same boat as amber, Im a jays fan and they are crapping the sheeets I was @ the game when Joe Carter hit the home run for the WOrld Series! I will never see that again for the rest of my life. trult shows how the mighty have fallen!

ps go leafs go!

Twins! I’ve seen ONE game this year which is awful consider I work a few blocks from the Dome.

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope I am a lady too, being pregnant and all. Lol, sorry I didnt know! I am not really into this gossip forum :slight_smile: Anyway I which you all the best :slight_smile:

I need some comic relief once in awhile around here.

I actually got out of going to the inlaws this weekend. And I convinced my wife to hire someone to cut our grass. Paying $2,000 and 300hours of my life has its perks. Go Cardinals!

Make that $2000 + (what you pay a snotty high school kid to cut your grass)…If I was a true geek I’d find some way of tying this into an LOS on opportunity costs!

Since we are on baseball, For the Jays Batting Clean-up: Barry Bonds (only way to save the season)