One week to go....what worries you the most?

Hey guys, What area of the exam that makes you worry the most? For me, it’s Econs and Statistics. In fact, I am thinking of not studying Stats at all. It seems so hard to understand. Guessing may give me a couple of points in this area.

FSA for me…u can get by doing poorly in econ, without FSA its pretty much game over

Econ & Quant…Ethics is the big wild card, 'coz I never know where I stand.

Schweser gives out wrong answers and waste my precious time.

schweser’s looonngg questions filled with too many calculations… I need to reinforce concepts at this point… I will definatly focus on FSA from now on

ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Schweser gives out wrong answers and waste my > precious time. I feel that way too. How do we find out which one they got it wrong? Do they have a correction sheet or s’thing?

http://www.schweser.com/news/news_updates.php?type=schweser there is errata listed on the website, however not sure if it is inclusive of all errors

FSA is the don, am really struggling. some sample questions are battering my confidence.

ALL OF IT STRESSES ME! LOL no, its mainly econ and fixed income

I only hope they don’t pull a FRM and make the test significantly harder than their samples

FRM?

Quant & Ethics, I’m embarrassed to say.

Apart from the obvious FSA, Ethics, Fixd Income, Quants, etc I JUST CAN’T SLEEP!! this really worries me.

I remember alot of people, including me, focusing on FSA a week in. The FSA section of the test isn’t that bad if you know the concept and function, you can work out almost any problem. Ethics, GIPS should be free points…you have the short amount of material. I was surprised at the detail Equity/FixIncome went into. If you’ve honestly been studying and feel a bit underprepared, you’ll be surprised at how much you know, and can logically work through based on other area’s knowledge, during the exam. And don’t put too much on CFAI practice exam scores, alot that passed never got over 60%

what worries me the most is how drunk I’m going to get Saturday night. Hopefully I’ll live to see the test results.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what worries me the most is how drunk I’m going to > get Saturday night. Hopefully I’ll live to see > the test results. I second that

Ancientmtk - is there a list of known Schweser errata? Specifically for the Concept checker questions at the end of each section, and also the Book 6 questions? thanks!

some body posted the corrrected answers… i forgot which thread it is in

just go to schweser.com and you will find the errata there.

Hey Guys, So malnoll, you mean that the CFA Actual exam is expected to be easier than the CFAI sample Exams?! M.