One Year MBA program or Master of Management?

I am considering a one year MBA program to compliment my MFE degree. Some people suggest me to look into one year Sloan program/Master of management program. Will employer care the degree is completed in one year? Is MS of management program for people not making a career change and going back to their current firm? Thanks,

Are you MBAFinance?

Who is MBAFinance? I don’t want MBA in finance because I already have finance degree.

I would think that with your MFE degree you can get any finance job you want? Where did you get you MFE?

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would think that with your MFE degree you can > get any finance job you want? Where did you get > you MFE? im wondering this also. is the MFE not landing you jobs?

Well, with MFE people stereotype you as a financial modeller instead of a traditional finance person. Besides, Just with MFE you will start from the bottom, with MBA you will start at a higher level.

MFE22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- with MBA you will start at > a higher level. not in a recession

Well, if you want this then you wasted 1.5 years getting your mfe.