Oneline classes/webseminars

Good afternoon,

I have a question and maybe one of you could help me?!

I’m studying for my CFA level III exam. I bought as the most of you a package, but it’s for me impossible to find the start date of the online classes. Could anyone of you tell me when they are going to start, that would be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Most start in January but dont post a schedule till late Deember / early January.

Good luck!

The online class schedule can be found here:

https://www.schweser.com/cfa/level-3/study-packages/premium-plus/

• Online Weekly Class - Eastern Time (Tuesdays, January 19–April 26, 2016)
    • June 2016 Level III Eastern Time Online Weekly Class Schedule » TBD
    • Instructor: David Hetherington, CFA
  • Online Weekly Class - London Time (Wednesdays, January 20–April 27, 2016)
    • June 2016 Level III London Time Online Weekly Class Schedule » TBD
    • Instructor: Dr. Greg Filbeck, CFA, FRM, CAIA

All the classes are archived, so you can watch them as many times as you like. I recommend David Hetherington. Good luck!

^ I agree. David Hetherington does a great job of preparing you. He’s a practical and effective instructor.

Hello,

I have the PremiumPlus package and have received several 20 minute (more or less) archived videos per LOS. Will these videos cover the material the same way as the Live Online classes or are they different?

I have watched two or three on BF and they don’t seem to be as in-depth as what I’m expecting from the Live Videos… but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

I bought on demand and online classes last year, they are different (a fact I only discovered in mid-Feb =):

• On demand videos are more basic - they should only be used for preliminary study as the material is not as tough as the real exam. If you have already read schweser notes, I will recommend that you skip on demand and only watch online classes.
  • Online classes start in mid Jan and are archived each week, it is more concise and only focus on the core material. One useful thing is the class is intertwined with problem discussions, so you can put your theory into practice right away.

Not sure what archived videos you recieved. The on demand video on BF should be about 3 hours long, if it is shorter than that, it is probably not what you should be reviewing. Best to check with your instructor - there is an ask your instructor link in your schweser access. Kurt or David will reply you, they have a good cop / bad cop thing going on, I will leave you to find out which is which. :slight_smile: