Online Framing Stores

I have a nice 24x12 picture I want to get framed. All of the stores around me are so expensive. Any of you guys have good experiences with some of the online framing shops?

I believe that is a form of heuristic bias, so i wouldnt do it.

I thought topic said “Online Framing Stories” And i was expected to read about how Chukrox8 got framed.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought topic said “Online Framing Stories” > > And i was expected to read about how Chukrox8 got > framed. RTFQ

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I thought topic said “Online Framing Stories” > > > > And i was expected to read about how Chukrox8 > got > > framed. > > RTFQ bruh, whats happening bruh

I am angry that your sport has destroyed my arm. :wink:

Confusing thread is confusin

I hate you guys

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hate you guys You’re in Atlanta right? There is a place on Peachtree that is pretty good, it’s right on the cusp of Buckhead and Midtown, in the shopping center that has a Publix, Black Bear Cafe, Baskin Robbins, Starbucks… Its the shopping center right where there was the big sinkhole a few years ago that swallowed the karate place, I am so mad I cannot remember the name. In anycase, we go there and it’s not too crazy, other wise you could try Michaels in the Mexican ghetto. It’s by the new mercedes dealership on Ponce.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I hate you guys > > > You’re in Atlanta right? There is a place on > Peachtree that is pretty good, it’s right on the > cusp of Buckhead and Midtown, in the shopping > center that has a Publix, Black Bear Cafe, Baskin > Robbins, Starbucks… > > Its the shopping center right where there was the > big sinkhole a few years ago that swallowed the > karate place, I am so mad I cannot remember the > name. > > In anycase, we go there and it’s not too crazy, > other wise you could try Michaels in the Mexican > ghetto. It’s by the new mercedes dealership on > Ponce. Yes suh. I actually live right across the street from all that shiz, watched the world cup @ black bear/cheyenne grille. There used to be a few of those Great Frame Up stores around town that have sense gone belly up.