Online MBA

Now I remember why I don’t post on this board anymore. You guys are morons. Obviously everyone who goes to Phoenix online doesn’t make $120K. The point is that online MBAs do work for SOME people. Obviously its an outlier. If you read whole post I was telling him to take a job for $60K cause I really wasn’t expecting his online MBA to be worth a whole lot. He was a friend who I lived with, he wasn’t lying to me about getting the job, he did lie on his resume though which helped him get it. I don’t condone it.

aussie_jaco Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not doubting that there are online degrees > that are rated better than others. But I can > remember when Curtain was a teachers college. If > you were to rock up in Sydney or Melbourne and > strut your stuff saying you had an MBA from > Curtain you would probably not get all that far - > not extrapolate that to say somewhere in Europe or > the US. > > If you are looking for a good distance program > center in Oz I would be looking at USQ, they have > been doing it for a long time. But that just > means the channel is proven not the content and I > think that is where the big question is. You must be a snob from UWA.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You must be a snob from UWA. LOL, snob I am thinking not so much, and as for UWA I could not be further from that, but it was a group of eight