Online proctored exam

Anyone here considering sitting the Sept 20 lever 2 exam online?

haven’t made up my mind yet. anybody tried this format earlier ? how was your experience.

Also haven´t made up my mind yet. very in between.

any one with experiences?

I think I’m going to opt for it, I don’t really want to deal with a last minute test centre cancellation and then be forced into the home test - or have to deal with public transit. How they actually proctor a test online I have no idea! Am happy they are offering it either way - 3 months of studying down the drain last time was pretty rough…

Hi Everyone,
I am from Milan and I got my March 2020 exam rescheduled to September 2020 due to Covid. Since for September 2020 there were no space left in the Milan test centre and the closest place would have been Zurich, when i got the possibility for the proctored exam i went for it.
i have no idea about other countries but in Italy you must wear face mask during the exam (not very comfortable).

I think the exam will be exactly the same. Only question is about sketchnoting: would we be allowed to use a white paper and a pen?

Hi Edoardo

My understanding is we cannot use a paper or pen/pencil. Not sure about the calculators - believe we cannot use it neither.
I did project mgmt certificate online in june and i could use online whiteboard and online calculator only - Honestly i cannot write anything using the pc mouse :slight_smile:

This is why i decided to have the caia exam in person. I will rather have the mask on than to compute anything with those online tools…

Hi Mirka,

Where does it say we won’t be allowed to use calculator/pen/paper? Please can you send link.

I like writing stuff especially on calculation questions and doing it on screen using a mouse would be a challenge for me.

Thanks

Hi voltrath,

I totally agree with you.

You may read it here: https://home.pearsonvue.com/caiaa/onvue

• see the answer on What are the exam rules on personal belongings?

Best, Mirka

Many thanks Mirka.

I guess I’ll have to take the exam in person then (fingers crossed I can fly to London to take it). Surely the calculators are not caught under “handheld computers or electronic devices”?

Good luck to all!

Proctor360

Proctor360 is a remote proctoring company offering various services to the testing industry. Our goal is to provide secure remote testing from anywhere!. We have various services to meet growing testing and security needs. Whether you need Proctor360 to do the proctoring or want to do it yourself we are happy to support you!

I’ve tried this format before. Very useful and interesting.This program is very good, but if you have difficulties, as I have, I recommend using https://studymoose.com/essay-types/definition-essays click for info services like this where you can find examples. It helps a lot and you can be better prepared then.

I tried, it’s very hard online to do this, but if you know the material really well then you can try)))

i did and had a computer glitch so make sure your computer is comaptible.