online registration

How I can register only, make payment and other stuff for level 2. I previously had a bank draft issued in favor of CFAI and mailed hard copy of filled form and the bank draft ; which is why not familiar with the procedure. Please communicate…

huh? do it online./ as soon as you pass level I, you log in and it will allow you to register for level 2 on the site. takes 10 seconds. make sure to check you have the right address for yourself on the site, otherwise, someone else is gonna get your level books. and the books arrive in a week.

once I log on, it doesn’t route me to level 2 registration. Is this a problem?

hmm, I would call them. I have talked to them 3x in the last 2 months and they are very helpful. good luck

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hmm, I would call them. I have talked to them 3x > in the last 2 months and they are very helpful. > good luck Wow 3 times? For results?

daj224 is right … i was having some issues during the check out with offer code 1 and 2 when i called them … they were like … dont pay any attention to those and simply check out they had to remove that from their database … but registering online is faster and easier … i registered two days back ( it took me 30 mins ) and my books are due tomorow !

coolgoose Wrote: > > > Wow 3 times? For results? no, for other things. I called in may, june, and in july after my results were out…all i was saying is that they are helpful.

get a life

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > get a life play nice. if you fail, you are stuck with me for 10 months.