Online stalking

So I met this cool postdoc at my school and we started talking for about 30 minutes after which we departed, she told me her name and her department, is it considered stalking if I look her up(I already did) and send her an email asking for coffee ?

Coffee is overrated. Ask her for covfefe.

i think its only stalking if they tell you to stop and you keep doing it. what you’re doing is persistence which is fair game.

As long as she enjoyed the conversation, it should be okay. This is how I got a date with the girl I sat next to while taking the CFA

SCB I would recommend the two stage approach.

Send her a quick note to plant the seed. Say ---- nice to meet you, real short. Let her sleep on that. Then at a later date, say you’re about to head out for coffee if she wants one or wants to come. If she can’t come, buy her coffee and go to her office and bring it to her and then ask her out at night. Yes, I know, i’m a mastermind.

^ this is good advice OP. do that rather than the email.

postdoc = post operation doc?

Mike: So how long do I wait to call? Trent: A day. Mike: Tomorrow. Sue: Tomorrow, then a day. Trent: Yeah. Mike: So two days? Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days. Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard. Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it’s like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think? Sue: Yeah, but two’s enough not to look anxious. Trent: Yeah, two’s enough not to look anxious. But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you… Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I’ll wait 3 weeks. How’s that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number. Charles: Then ask her where you met her. Mike: Yeah, I’ll ask her where I met her. I don’t remember. What does she look like? And then I’ll asked if we f**ked. Is that… would that be… T, would that be the money? Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who’s ready to party. Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies? Trent/Sue: Six days.

#Swingers

^ great film. I need to watch that again

I think friend on Facebook is the new “nice to meet you”.

I’ve been off of Facebook since November. Its pretty sick. I use digits a lot more and have had much success.