Online Study Group with Study Plan and Reminders

Hi everyone,

I just passed Level 2 and it was hell for me to juggle between work and study. To be honest I was very lucky as I probably only started reviewing 2 months before the exam, but I made sure I put in at least 300 hours. Although I made it this time, a lot of unpleasant things happened as a result of me squeezing all the study at the last minute instead of spreading them over a year. It affected my relationships with close friends and and it would not have happened if I had sticked to the study plan. I’m sure I’m not the only one - some people probably also went through the same experience. This experience made me think that I should organize an online study group that will help us track our own study plans. We will set up a general study plan with deadlines for LOS and I’ll send you emails daily/weekly to remind you to study!

We will be using CFAI books and Kaplan Schweser study materials. Please do not join if you’re using other study materials providers.

Summary:

For busy people who needs to juggle between work and study

For anyone who will be more disciplined if there is someone ‘monitoring’ you on your study progress

Daily/weekly email reminders to tell you if you’re on track on your study plan (and make you feel bad if you’re behind

If there’s enough interest I may set up something better (e.g. personalized study plan with your own deadlines/milestones)

According to the community rules I’m not supposed to ask for emails here, so please PM me if you’re interested.