Opinion please

So I am at the final review. I have gone through the eocs 3 times which as we know takes a very long time. I am currently still hammering home a few concepts and getting firmulas in my head. I took the smoke exam 2 weeks back and have taken one Schweser practice. My question is: I will barely have time to take mock exam and I feel at this point it could shatter my confidence if I dont do decent. Any thoughts/opinions?

Hi Mike The advice has always been to take the mock exams from CFA, even if it’s just a day or two before the real exam. So I would take it. Don’t let it shatter your confidence, because a pass or fail (on the real exam) is sometimes determined based on luck and the item set questions we get on the exam. So the mock is only an “indication” of what the real exam will be like. Good luck!!

if you had a sexually transmitted disease, would you like to know it or keep on living?

^ LOL There isn’t any point in taking another mock IMHO…simply solve vignettes without any time pressure…

Take it, but check/review answers after each section. Half the battle in taking the mocks is amount of time to review the questions after and really trying to understand why you missed it. Better to get beat today and tomorrow than on Saturday, it will feel less painful. And for a lot of people, myself included, this test is going hurt.

I’m busy with with 2011 CFA Mock right now, and its pretty tricky. think after this i’ll just stick to the Sauce and refresh FSA and Equity. I hope this is one of those years when the mock is harder than the actual exam.

Seraph14 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m busy with with 2011 CFA Mock right now, and > its pretty tricky. think after this i’ll just > stick to the Sauce and refresh FSA and Equity. > > I hope this is one of those years when the mock is > harder than the actual exam. Amen.