opportunities in London, NY for a BA, currently Paris-based?

hey guys, Just took CFA Level 3 exam in June (was not the best experience of my lfe by the way;) I m Paris-based, would like to start an experience in London or NY. I am a Business Analyst/Project Manager on Equity Swaps, STP stuff (Straight Through Prcessing…), haa aloready worked on lending/borrowing as a BA as well (don’t want to get back to SLAB, though), anyone of you would be interested by my profile and have opportunities to suggest? :wink: by the way, i am 27. thanks a lot! M.

Try www.indeed.com. It is good US based site and list decent job openings. I would like to work in Paris

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Try www.indeed.com. It is good US based site and > list decent job openings. > > I would like to work in Paris really? have been working there for 4.5 years, need some change! new challenges, some UK or Amercian dreams ; ) if you re london or NY-based, we can enact a swap ;)) M.

I wish:( I am NYC based. It is not that easy to relocate internationally for me. Have commitments, GF, friends etc in NY. I wish I were single with no commitments.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wish:( > > I am NYC based. It is not that easy to relocate > internationally for me. Have commitments, GF, > friends etc in NY. I wish I were single with no > commitments. what are you working on in NYC?

hey malek, anywhere i can email you? have a couple of questions o nyour role.

malek_bg - I am up for the offer. I work in NYC and would like to try out for Paris (Euro). :wink:

35 Hours/week, Balanced life, so many things to do in weekend (Ryan Air flight to anywhere in europe) etc. One can only wish for here in US.

niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey malek, anywhere i can email you? have a couple > of questions o nyour role. malekbg@hotmail.com