Ops- How often do you work past 40 hours?

I know some pay 1.5x and others dont.

In a day?

I have never worked less than 40 hours. I average right around 50. The employment contract I signed, however, lists the position at 35

turk. in a week…

jrumph… so are you getting time and a half after 35?

Every week over 40

I’m looking at about 60 hrs. I get salary plus OT: 1.5x reg; 2x weekends.

Oh man, if I got 1.5x and 2x OT I’d probably put in 80 hours a week.

When I worked in ops, it was ~45hrs / week fairly consistently. ~8:00 to 5ish everyday.

Oppps I didnt read, I do not work in Ops

When I used to work in derivative ops I got 1.5xbase for anything outide of regular working hours.;

Gouman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m looking at about 60 hrs. I get salary plus OT: > 1.5x reg; 2x weekends. Can you just save all your “overtime” work for weekends instead of staying late on the weekdays then? Just curious. Unfortunately we don’t get paid overtime here…

> Can you just save all your “overtime” work for > weekends instead of staying late on the weekdays > then? Just curious. Unfortunately we don’t get > paid overtime here… I’ve heard of people sandbagging in factories all week to soak up the 1.5x on Saturday. Where my father in law use to work this happened a lot.

how normal is it for everyone to sit on same desk? everyone in this shop sit together. just 150 people all on 2 trading desks

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In a day? Your alive buddy!

50+ hours a week average… no OT wotsoever… but get dinner and cab charge hehehe what a job1

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jrumph… > > so are you getting time and a half after 35? Haha, I wish. Everything is just salary. I get paid the same if I work 40 hours or 80 hours. When that compensation meeting comes up, though, it makes a difference.

Most of my weeks are over 50, just on salary, no OT, but we get a decent bonus at the end of the year.