Order of Attack

What do you think: 1. Hit easy vignettes first to build confidence 2. Hit hard vignettes first (while still fresh) 3. Sequential

i always say that i’ll do something different but always end up doing it sequentially.

I would got with sequential - if nothing else it helps me keep track of time and how many I have completed. I dont want to spend time going back and forth… - this is a great way to mark the scantron wrong, though we’ve got the right answer… ^^ my $0.02…

Definitely not #2. I’m starting with my strong parts first because a) will probably take less time and leave more for the harder parts, b) don’t want to kill my confidence by starting with something I’m not good at, and c) if I have to resort to educated guessing because of time then I’d rather do so on the segments I stink at anyways. Most likely order of operations: Ethics, FSA, Corp Fin, Equity, Econ, PM, FI, Derivs, Quant. Though after the first couple I will probably just go in order so that I don’t mess up my scantron.

Beg to End…Kill the mothe one case at a time

Ethics first cos after doing derivatives and portfolio i doubt i will be able to distinguish between what is recommended and required

heeralm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ethics first > > cos after doing derivatives and portfolio i doubt > i will be able to distinguish between what is > recommended and required The Schweser guy said to forget about trying to distinguish between required/recommended, because CFAI has generally treated both as requirements when scoring the exams.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > heeralm Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ethics first > > > > cos after doing derivatives and portfolio i > doubt > > i will be able to distinguish between what is > > recommended and required > > > The Schweser guy said to forget about trying to > distinguish between required/recommended, because > CFAI has generally treated both as requirements > when scoring the exams. news to me