Oscar Pistorius

I think he’s guilty as hell or was high as a kite at the time. Did he have a blood test? What person in their right mind wakes up in the middle of the night and does not check the bed immediately for their partner!

NEW! Former South African Sunday Times columnist claims to have reliable intel Oscar took acting lessons prior to him getting on the stand.

Accused killer Oscar Pistorius shed fake tears – at the direction of an acting coach – when he broke down numerous times during testimony in his sensational murder trial, according to a published report.

Before taking the stand in his own defense, the once-beloved Olympian took acting lessons so he could appear more sympathetic, former South African Sunday Times columnist Jani Allan alleges.

“I have it from a reliable source that you are taking acting lessons for your days in court,” Allan wrote in an open letter to Pistorius. “Your coach has an impossible task.”

http://nypost.com/2014/04/20/pistoris-took-acting-lessons-before-crying-on-stand/

Does sound fishy. I was going to defend him by saying maybe he need help with confidence and public speaking so took the classes. Then I remembered this guy was a supermodel banging olympian.

^ In defense of his acting lessons. In every interview I ever saw of him prior to this incident, he came off as a real dick. If you are stupid enough to take the stand in your defense, you should at least be smart enough to be sure you don’t act like a dick.

If you ask me, it would unusual if he did not take any kind of speaking or acting lessons for an important appearance like this, regardless of his guilt (or lack thereof).

The defendant doesn’t have an option in South Africa, he HAD to take the stand.

According to this article, they don’t.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/04/06/defence_to_begin_testifying_monday_in_oscar_pistoriuss_murder_trial.html

What pi$$es me off the most about all this is that banging Reeva Steenkamp was on my bucket list.

If you have a shovel and a free weekend, your chances are much higher now than they would have been a couple of years ago.