Ouija Board Stories

Got any? It’s a slow Friday.

Mine said LEH once. Never played again.

I have a good one, but not sure if anyone will believe it. Might or might not post it. But it’s good. Just not postin. Even though it’s a really good Ouija story…which I’m not probably gonna ever share…maybe.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mine said LEH once. > > Never played again. Funny, mine said TARP.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Mine said LEH once. > > > > Never played again. > > > Funny, mine said TARP. mine said QE5 i burned it

mine said QE5 i burned it +1

Bump. Slow day!

I used one then fell off my bike on the way home. cursed.

don’t mess around with that stuff…its black magic…

Never used one. But used to do ‘seances’ and 4 guys almost lifted a 250lb man with just our index fingers, but we started laughing before we could do it.

This is the game i want.

So over the weekend I was with my boys drinking, grillen, and keeping it real. It was all good in the hood. Here is when things got a little weird.

My cracka ass cracka friend started talking about Amityville, NY which is located in Long Island. For those who don’t know, the Amityville Horror took place in this town. In any case, the son of George and Kathy Lutz, Daniel, recently told his story. The cliff notes version is George Lutz was his dumbass stepfather occult demonizer. A portal to the other side was opened and the family was forever haunted by demons whom followed them from home to home.

Now I’m a Southern Baptist God fearing brotha who partook in many services lead by jive ass preachers (someone get the ref) on the South Side of Chicago. While I do not attend church regularly now, I do have a deep rooted spiritual belief that there is more to life than what we see.

I ask my AF No Fap Brethren to give me your .02 on this matter. Any stories?

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/movies/daniel-lutz-real-amityville-horror-victim-tells-his-story-in-new-documentary-1.4806550

I’ve watched the new movie (with Ryan Reynolds). I’ve also seen the documentary of it in “A Haunting”. (I’ve seen almost all of them on the Discovery channel.)

Some people accuse me of being overly supersitious, and some people make fun of me for it, but I believe strongly that there are spiritual forces out there. I’ve never come across any of them, but I believe they exist. And I believe they are beyond our power to control. That’s why I don’t invite any of them into my life (by playing with Ouija boards, tarot cards, pentagrams, seances, etc.)

“The Conjuring”, which opens this weekend, is supposedly another true story. It was investigated by the same woman, Lorraine Warren, who investigated the Amityville house.

Agree. People who go chasing ghosts, demons, and spirits seem to be asking for trouble. I keep my nose clean and remain true to my Lord Jesus Christ.

A surprising number of my well informed and educated friends are sure that they’ve seen ghosts or something metaphysical like this. When there are so many,

Other wierd stuff I have no idea how to process. Maybe this was all faked, maybe this guy is a kook, etc.

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E]

Part of me wonders if after then 1950s and 1960s, aliens got the message “Hey, you gotta be more discreet, everyone’s panicking here” and that’s why there don’t seem to be as many UFO reports.

Part of the UFO phenomenon can be attributed to test flights of highly classified Air Force equipment. Someone sees a strange looking thing flying and call it in. The US gov can’t just come out and say, “Oh yeah, that’s the new GookBomber that we’re going to use to blow Vietnam the fck up.” So they shrug and say, I dunno.

Yeah. That’s how I interpreted it most of the time. But every once in a while, you get high-up people or astronauts or whatnot who seem sane describing stuf that just doesn’t fit that mold. Part of me thinks “that can’t be true.” And part of me wonders…

Regarding extra-terrestrial life, I heard a statement once that goes something like this:

Either we ARE alone in the universe, or we are NOT alone. It’s pretty incredible, no matter how you look at it.

Those people were probably just high on mushrooms

It’s halloween niggas. Any scary stories?