Our nation's capital

crisp and juicy chicken in rockville is da teeeets

Right now, sitting in an exotic restaurant called starbucks.

Never had Ethiopian food. What to expect?

I looked up Founding Farmers. Looks interesting. Might be worth a visit.

And I broke down and rented a bike. I figure that’s the quickest way to take it all in.

Damn Ramos, why all the hate? You mad after reading about the dude with two hot dogs?

Very spicy.

I love it.

You need to hit some bars in Dupont Circle at night. Fun Fun Fun

Sorry I mean “Party, Party Party” not fun.

Nah dog…he talked about my moms.

Fur sure…the orange sauce is dank.

I went to DC once back in 2004 and I never saw so many overweight people sharing the same public space in my life.

But (according to Wikipedia), Washington DC has the 8th lowest percentage of obese adults among US states. It ties Colorado for having the lowest percentage of overweight adults. However, Washington DC ranks in the top half at number 19 when it comes to child obesity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States

So maybe you were just shocked by seeing how many fat people there are in the US in general. Or maybe you ate only at KFC and Denny’s while you were there, or you were there to look at kindergardens or something.

From what I remember, I was at museums, a mall, near the White House, RFK stadium for a Redskins game and tailgating before the game.

I also tried to find a way in the DOL to get a leak on non-farm payrolls.

Just left. Had cornbread and pot roast. Absolutely fabulous.

After the exam tomorrow, I’ll probably go to the holocaust museum.

If I can figure out the bike share, I might use it after.

Sadly, I am back at Reagan, awaiting departure to dallas.

Twas a good trip. It’s always nice to see how you bsd’s in the northeast get to live. Quite a far cry from west texas.

Arlington cemetery.