Our newest, newest, newest family member

Meet Master Ro Sham Bo (“Bo”); he arrove on Sunday:

Did you already hacksaw the poor dude? He didn’t even get a chance to get rejected by Harvard yet!

No hacksaw.

He needs to wait till March to apply to Harvard. It’s on the calendar.

eh dont like dogs with short legs

Well that pup is just adorable!

I know you’re old, but why do you keep confusing this place with your facebook account?

He gorgeous. Whst breed is that? Shibu something right?

Cute!!! yes

Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

It ain’t what people don’t know that gets 'em in trouble, it’s what they know that ain’t true.

You’re welcome to ignore this thread, of course.

This is such a great quote, that I have to post the original, with colloquialism.

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” - Mark Twain

I want to hug that dog, short, stubby legs and all.

tbh I found looking at pictures of his pup more enjoyable than the majority of meaningless political discussion we have had over the last few weeks. we really need to make water cooler great again by bringing back CvM

Based on your wording you either met or married your wife approximately 37 years ago (with ~2 years of dating) by your own admission and met her in college based on your lame story about Ferrari t-shirts which would make you roughly 57 years old +/- 3 years. I also know that you need new flooring. So beyond the misappropriated quote, what don’t I know again?

That being said, I simply asked a question which you failed to answer. I never stated that I was bothered by it, merely amused that you’re confusing this with social media.

You mad brah? I like doggie.

Do you just need to fight with somebody on AF at least once a week?

Allow me to satiate you. “Black Swan is a poo-poo fart face!” (A statement which caused a huge fight in my household last week.)

Well Greenie I would understand why your wife would start a fight about you screaming that at your children…

I wasn’t irritated, I just find it funny that there’s one dude that regularly posts pictures of his pets / horses and family updates on here and he’s also ~60. Then when he tried to backpedal out with a smug quote I thought it was funny to call him out. But yes, also it’s entertaining. I don’t think it’s a fight unless both people are mad.

Be scared. I am on my way to steal him

I don’t know why, but it gives me strange therapeutic satisfaction to mess with S2000. I was thinking about it and I think it all goes back to this thread.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91339165

Lighten up Black Swan.