out of the wood works...

anyone notice that people who rarely or never post all of the sudden show up and post that they passed? why is this? do people just read the forum but not post anything until they can say they passed or what? i find this kind of annoying

honestly who really cares?

There are more important things to worry about like the main personalities of this board getting banned and some of the constructive members getting tired of it and not posting as much…

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > honestly who really cares? well, i guess you care enough to post a reply. im not saying its a big deal or anything, just interesting. and i havent been around long enough to see people banned, although i have heard of it happening. thats a shame

I think it’s a good thing since they give us a score data point. Then again, who REALLY cares about the MPS anyway as it’s something we’ll never truly know.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Slash Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > honestly who really cares? > > > well, i guess you care enough to post a reply. im > not saying its a big deal or anything, just > interesting. and i havent been around long enough > to see people banned, although i have heard of it > happening. thats a shame i meant who cares if someone lurks and then posts all of a sudden?