Paid study leave..what about your company?

I get 0 days off but they did pay for all of it (including Stalla review) and I do get 5 hrs/week to study at work…better than nothing.

my comp have exam study leave too… but i m not taking it this yr… maybe next yr at L3 :slight_smile:

I get 10 days paid study leave (of which using 9). Separately, I get 26 days vacation. Which makes me #1 on both rankings so far on this thread.

You are French aren’t you…

My company is so excited to have a CFA on staff they 1)paid for exam and study courses–this includes travel and hotel expenses 2)allow me to study while at work (granted I’m not working on any projects) I’m feeling a bit spoiled and kind of want to go buy my boss a present or something.

They’ll pay for everything (class, notes, exam, registration) if I pass and stay with the firm for 24 more months. Have to use vacation time for any days off studying though.

Nirjraina & TvPM, What companies do you work for??

Topher I’m with you homie. No concession at all from the employer. No fees paid and all days off are vacation.

anishcandy, you think I would give away my secret hideaway like that? Wherever I am it is not as nice as Etienne’s gig from the sound of it…

I’m taking 8 personal vaction days for level 2. I sure hope it’s worth it.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You are French aren’t you… what do u mean ?? I’m French and got no study leave

D’Artagnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chrismaths Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You are French aren’t you… > > > what do u mean ?? > > I’m French and got no study leave I watched The Man in the Iron Mask this weekend…now your name makes sense. Hadn’t seen it since…a long time ago

lol I was short of inspiration when I signed up here :wink: