Pakistan Big Man

http://nypost.com/2017/01/12/pakistans-strongest-man-eats-10000-calories-a-day/

why not just eat live snakes?

no chance he weighs more than 600lbs. I wish him luck (and he’ll need it) if he wants to dethrone Brian Shaw

So basically Pakistan’s fattest man? Too large to be pulled by a tractor with no traction?

respect - looks capable of crushing any number of unprovoked indian aggressors, inshallah.

he looks like a savage. F his white horse and his carriage.

LOL

1.25 Billion. If they pee on the border whole paki will be flushed away.

^ India’s secret weapon.

Inadequate sanitation and sewage disposal services in India are indeed a public health problem, so I find it disheartening that you are endorsing such low hygiene practices brah… a guy can’t toss a corpse in the ganges river these days without wading into some raw sewage :confused:

When’s the last time that big guy laid eyes on his own p?

all rite all rite, no need to start another war. Not like Pakistan didn’t get their ass kicked in the last 4 ;).

besides Pakis are just Indians in denial.

^chill, brah ;))

More than 40 million people in Pakistan do not have access to a toilet, forcing them to defecate in the open, which in turn is a major contributor to stunting in the country, a top Unicef official said.

“There are 41 million people who do not have access to a toilet in Pakistan and as a result they are defecating in the open. And open defecation has significant health and nutritional consequences,” said deputy executive director at Unicef.

Inadequate sanitation and sewage disposal services in India are indeed a public health problem, so I find it disheartening that you are endorsing such low hygiene practices brah… a guy can’t toss a corpse in the ganges river these days without wading into some raw sewage :confused:

Something to be proud about brah. You start everything and I’ll finish it like we always did.

LOL.

Bang on Brother!