Party

I went to a party tonight and I don’t feel guilty even though I feel woefully underprepared. It felt weird to be part of society for a little while again. Maybe I am getting burnout. :frowning:

…or maybe because you know you own this shiat. Your answering questions all the time. If I was in that mode, I’d be partying too :slight_smile:

the party, the pants, with pants, party with pants …

i feel very guilty. i went to a White Sox game on Thursday night, and studied less than 4 hours in the last 2 days …

I watched the Pens get their butt kicked last night too. :frowning:

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i feel very guilty. i went to a White Sox game on > Thursday night, and studied less than 4 hours in > the last 2 days … You know your stuff maratikus. I don’t think that you should feel bad about that.

I have not studied today 05/25, that takes me 1 step closer to the FAILURE.

dinesh all we can do is hit this hard as we can

I watched the Red Wings dominate…helped ease the test anxiety to relax a bit and watch it.

You are banned from my thread. :wink:

mvwt, i watched that game, too…but it had more of an uplifting effect on me. i hope for more of the same tomorrow night.

Cmon, throw me a bone here. How about a good game where the Pens eek it out at the end?