Pass email

Congratulations, Julio!

Congratulations, Jay!

Thank you @S2000magician your Mocks were the best!!

My pleasure.

Youā€™re very kind.

1 Like

Same as maxhiggins here. I barley failed in 2019. After taking the exam, I was happy that I was able to finish all the AM session questions (unlike 2019). But then after taking the PM session and going home, I was like oh I will fail again. When I saw the first word of the email ā€œCongratulations!ā€ I was like whattttttt :astonished:? I couldnā€™t believe it :joy:. Iā€™m really happy now.

So whatā€™s next? How to submit my work experience for approvalā€¦etc?
Thank you everyone.
Thank you Bill Campbell. Your Mocks were great.
Congratulations everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Suzi!

Youā€™re very kind.

Congrats to those that passed

Dec 2020 was actually my 5th attempt at level 3. Really tired to be honest

My confidence level is actually beginning to wane

2020B
Candidates passed Failed
Level 1 26,212 12,806 13,406 49%
Level 2 18,136 10,025 8,111 55%
Level 3 11,330 6,290 5,040 56%
55,678 52%

Congrats

3 Likes

thank you

Are we allowed to discuss topic breakout for AM vs PM. Ie thereā€™s usually PWM, Behavioral, Derivatives and FI in the AM. Ethics, equity, Econ in the PM based on past years.

Will the results give us the breakout of topics by AM/PM?

Did you seriously find PM more difficult than AM in December 2020 session? So weird!!! I am not joking, after I was out from the AM session, I was certain that I will failā€¦ i didnā€™t even bother to revise in the break as I was like, what is the point! But the PM session seemed easy, I am confident it is what got me through! Unfortunately, we canā€™t tell though because no break down. I was so curious to see how terrible I did in AM LOL

Congratulations to you!

Congratulations!

Oddlyā€¦ itā€™s only now, after passing level 3, that Iā€™m making this analystforum account. This is my first post.

Iā€™ve long used this forum though when I got stuck with a concept or a formula that I couldnā€™t understandā€¦ and also found comfort in knowing we were all in this together.

And thank you @S2000magician for all your posts - they helped me countless times!

My pleasure.