Pass Rate for AF

I really wish there was a way to come up with a pass rate for AF members each year. I know it would be hard because the non-responses would most likely be biased towards those who failed, skewing results. I can’t help but think that there must be a higher pass rate on this board based on the level of preparation and intelligence you see floating around here. Just being here indicates a more active student I think.

“I really wish there was a way to come up with a pass rate for AF members each year.” Of all things you coudl wish for…this is what you go with?

So there goes one of your three wishes…what are the other two? Let me guess Level 2 and 3 Passed?

This was done for L1 last June, although it did look biased. Here is the file that was created and it looks like almost 90% passed considering who responded. http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pS7yAPVj8shWv_ODkm4Z_Ow&hl=en_US

“Of all things you coudl wish for…this is what you go with?” You are on a roll my dear friend.

“I can’t help but think that there must be a higher pass rate on this board based on the level of preparation and intelligence you see floating around here. Just being here indicates a more active student I think.” Thank you Captain Obvious. Do you happen to know, is water wet by any chance? Is fire hot? Does a bear shit in the woods? Yeah, I’m phucking annoyed right now in case you couldn’t tell. The credit markets are irrational as phuck and our investors are a close second. I’m about to start drinking at my desk.

skillionaire Wrote: -------------------------------------------------------> > Thank you Captain Obvious. > > Do you happen to know, is water wet by any chance? > Is fire hot? Does a bear shit in the woods? > > Yeah, I’m phucking annoyed right now in case you > couldn’t tell. The credit markets are irrational > as phuck and our investors are a close second. > I’m about to start drinking at my desk. I feel for you on the market volatility, but I gotta say I think the correlation between market volatility and humour in your posts is +1.0. So bring on the volatility. hahah

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m about to start drinking at my desk. You should have never stopped.

“it looks like almost 90% passed considering who responded” Survivorship Bias…