Pass rate for December 2007 Level Exams

By country/region, the pass rates for the Level I exam are: United States: 41 percent of the 11,273 total exam candidates Canada: 40 percent of the 3,078 total exam candidates Europe: 41 percent of the 6,041 total exam candidates Asia and Pacific Asia: 39 percent of the 15,120 total exam candidates Central and South America: 41 percent of the 325 total exam candidates Africa/Middle East: 28 percent of the 1,736 total exam candidates These figures are scary.

nm

Once again demonstrating the clear American superiority over our Northern neighbors.

41% is ok with me.

The Central/South America figure is astonishing considering only the few hundred people that took the exam…and I’m guessing the CFA is extremely popular in Asia! Wow…where are these figures from?

@aks1985 I culled them from the cfa institute official website. To what extent do u think CFA could boost one’s career. And I am really curious about how many people registered for the exams in asia, I wonder why?

@aks1985 I culled them from the cfa institute official website. To what extent do u think CFA could boost one’s career. And I am really curious about how many people registered for the exams in asia? Whats there motivation?

the asia pass figure would have been higher if that debacle hadnt happened in india.

wow, that actually surprised me. I thought the pass rate in Asia would be higher for some reason. At least on par with US. But i can only see the number of candidates taking the CFA to go up. With or without India.