Pass Rate L3 among AF members

Anyone have a clue? Seemed to be closer to 75%.

dough…I feel worse LOL. Probably about right or even higher…

I think we have a lot of reporting bias here, at least from the lurker crowd. Among “regulars” the pass rate is pretty high, although there have been good, clearly smart people that got done in, for whatever reasons.

i was surprised to see many names that i had never seen before in the post-result CFA link 1 or 3 or 4 analysis. it seems a lot of people found out the result over the weekend and never said a word about it. so yeah there are plenty lurkers on here.

I would bet anything if you could do an actual calculation it would be higher than the 53% overall pass rate. But I doubt 75%. I’m sure there are many out there who didn’t post that they had failed out of sheer disappointment, or embarrassment, even though they have nothing to be embarrassed about. I’m sure behavioral finance can roll into that somehow :slight_smile:

what is this 1, 3 analysis? I did not browse this site in August prior to the announcement of results… I saw stuff posted along these lines yesterday as well. looks like I could have known my result last weekend itself if I had logged in to CFA website and checked for something!!

krishna1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what is this 1, 3 analysis? I did not browse this > site in August prior to the announcement of > results… I saw stuff posted along these lines > yesterday as well. looks like I could have known > my result last weekend itself if I had logged in > to CFA website and checked for something!! On sunday people reported that when they closed their eyes while facing the full moon they saw number 1 or 3. we speculated that 1 meant pass and 3 meant fail. it was 100% accurate.

looks like you certainly need some help.