Pass Rate not higher than 67.50% - Proof Here

Hi, I was very lucky to pass lvl 2. One point less and I could be screwed… Analyzing the ranges and putting max points in each I got maximum 81 correct answers which is 67.50%. Level 2: Pass Congratulations. We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the exam. You are one step closer to achieving your goal of earning the globally respected CFA charter. The matrix below highlights your strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 * - - - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 * - - - Quantitative Methods 18 * - -

Wow… CFAI has gotten nicer. They added the “we are very pleased to inform…” part. Congrats!

Congrats! You must have really killed Financial Reporting & Analysis.

Yeah, I expected 100% from FRA. After the exam I knew that only FRA can save me and it did! I think that pass rate is even lower than my 67.50%. Reason? I got 50 % - 70 % from Ethics. So if the 67.50% was the borderline I should fail based on Ethics Adjustment.

I thought the ethics adjustment was only for those who ace it 70+ or bomb it under 50%

So what about the ppl in 50 % - 70 %?

up

considering the matrix seen on AF I am sure the MPS was really low <65% It just means the exam was hard…