Pass Rates and No-Shows

Are pass rates including the no-shows who paid and don’t take the test?

Nope. That 39% only includes people who finish both the first and second half of the test.

Damn.

lol hardcore eh apcarlso??

no kidding kevin. if you know people who have paid and are planning on not taking it, make them go! maybe they can work the curve for us…

hmm that sounds like a good strategy

apcarlso Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no kidding kevin. if you know people who have paid > and are planning on not taking it, make them go! > maybe they can work the curve for us… sounds like market manipulation :slight_smile:

in that case…again I must disassociate from this thread.

LongOnCFA You seem to be hitting the “Ethics” stuff hard nowadays…

apcarlso Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are pass rates including the no-shows who paid and > don’t take the test? I thought the pass rate was based on the number of people registered for the exam, including NO SHOWS. This was mentioned in the Stalla Workshop in Toronto. Not sure on it though.

Not so. Only those that show up and sit for both morning and afternoon sessions. You will notice that some people will sit for the morning and not come back for the afternoon. Unfortunately their scores won’t count either.

I will manipulate, bribe, racketeer my way to a passing score. I follow Dentzel Washington

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not so. Only those that show up and sit for both > morning and afternoon sessions. > > You will notice that some people will sit for the > morning and not come back for the afternoon. > Unfortunately their scores won’t count either. That’s terrible and disheartening.

I know for a fact that no shows are not considered that would be easy cause 1 in 4 dont show up