Passed 1 round interview!

Guys I passed the first round interview for a senior corporate credit analyst role in a big IB…next week they told me I have to meet other managers…I am s&$*$ting myself already…I dont want to miss this opportunity… Anyone have some advice? thanks

By the way…thanks you all the guys who give to me advice!

Just out of curiousity, what was the process in landing the interview? Starting to think about testing the market myself and would like some advice on useful sources (outside of my network of course).

Don’t sh1t yourself on interview, or come in austronaut pampers

Thataboy Strange!

salvaNJ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just out of curiousity, what was the process in > landing the interview? Starting to think about > testing the market myself and would like some > advice on useful sources (outside of my network of > course). Actually, I have tried with networking but it is pretty difficult at the moment! I posted my CV online in efinancialcareers and a recruiter called me saying that there was a position. I didnt trust him a lot, but at the end I landed this interview… I have just under pressure because as you guys know it is soooo difficult even to get called for an interview at this time!

Guys, I am in for the 2nd round! They told me that I will meet the team and they will ask me question about my CV and work experience and it will last between 1-2 hours. I think it is more to see if also the other guys of the team think I will fit well in the team. Any suggestion?

Be yourself and relax. Have examples ready to back up what you have on your resume. Common man is this your first interview?

USFbulls Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Be yourself and relax. Have examples ready to > back up what you have on your resume. Common man > is this your first interview? Nope man…but it will double my salary and in this market…it means really a lot!

i dont do ib interviews, but GOOD LUCK. hope this one works out. on monday, I hear about my biggie, myself.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i dont do ib interviews, but GOOD LUCK. hope this > one works out. on monday, I hear about my biggie, > myself. Dude I whish the best of luck to you as well!!! I hope both of us will go through!

Strangedays, is this for HSBC in mettawa? My colleague just interviewed for the position and rejected the offer.

phBOOM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Strangedays, is this for HSBC in mettawa? My > colleague just interviewed for the position and > rejected the offer. Nope I am in Europe…why he rejected? Mine is for a senior analyst role

I got the offer!!! I have just to sign the contract!!! Thanks to everyone for the support!

congrats buddy

Congrats strangedays…it is for sure a big achievement, given the current market scenario…thumbs up for you…all the best for the new job…

well done

awesome!!!

chalk one up for you! and efinancialcareers too huh? not too shabby! congrats!

Wow…!