Passed all 3 exams but still visit AF?

Are there anybody who has passed all three exams and became a fully-certified CFA but who still frequently visit AF? Is there anything that AF can offer to these kind of working professionals? If not, which place, or website, you guys can recommend? Thanks a million.

CFAMonster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are there anybody who has passed all three exams > and became a fully-certified CFA but who still > frequently visit AF? Is there anything that AF can > offer to these kind of working professionals? If > not, which place, or website, you guys can > recommend? Thanks a million. U wanna switch places with me?

CFAMonster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are there anybody who has passed all three exams > and became a fully-certified CFA but who still > frequently visit AF? Is there anything that AF can > offer to these kind of working professionals? If > not, which place, or website, you guys can > recommend? Thanks a million. 1) You used CFA as a noun 2) “fully certified CFA”?? The charter does not certify one to do anything. 3) Yes, I’m not being helpful.

I am a “fully-certified CFA” who still visit AF.

what is the point? no better place to go?

I will still visit the General section but not the L1, L2, L3 sections

ymc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will still visit the General section but not the > L1, L2, L3 sections What kind of information you get from the general section? I kind of like AF because it provides lots of info. Where do analysts go online after they finish these exams? is there a popular destination? If not, I believe we are seriously unrepresented online.

CFAMonster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are there anybody who has passed all three exams > and became a fully-certified CFA but who still > frequently visit AF? Is there anything that AF can > offer to these kind of working professionals? If > not, which place, or website, you guys can > recommend? Thanks a million. ================================================ i have passed all three exams but still i like to float around this website

some charter holders make good contributions to this board, I’m glad to have ws floating around here as he is always offering some sort of explanation for something, unlike CFAMonster (assuming you have the charter) who just posts random shit

ymc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will still visit the General section but not the > L1, L2, L3 sections Never? Really?

patkeenan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > some charter holders make good contributions to > this board, I’m glad to have ws floating around > here as he is always offering some sort of > explanation for something, unlike CFAMonster > (assuming you have the charter) who just posts > random shit Thanks, glad that I can help.

Add me to the list. I normally go to the general section and only came in to have a look on the level boards cos its so quiet there. Ahhhh, exam time. I will enjoy my holiday next week. Some ppl work in other areas and have different perspectives. It’s a field in constant flux. That’s part of the fun. But feel free to set up a website if you feel you have something to offer.

I passed and enjoy the banter and ideas (usually). Since passing, I tend to hang out on the General Forum, but close to exam time, I peek in at the different levels and see if I can offer anything useful. It’s also helpful to keep my mind sharp(e) on stuff that I might not have thought about since taking the exams.

bchadwick Wrote: > It’s also helpful to keep my mind > sharp(e) on stuff that I might not have thought > about since taking the exams. Bingo!!