Passed CFA level 1 last june.What now?

Hi everyone : Passed CFA level 1 last june.What now? I need a job in finance.

Get a job at a hedge fund. But only if you are dominating your current position.

Pass level 2. Collect $100.

e-mail me your resume, i’m starting a hedge fund.

Apply for the CEO position at Goldman Sachs. They are looking for someone who has passed CFA level last June.

arent you taking L2 right now?

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Get a job at a hedge fund. But only if you are > dominating your current position. DOMINATING DOMINATING DOMINATING DOMINATING DOMINATING

If I lost my job right now this is what I would do: 1) file for unemployment 2) Take a long vacation - i’m going to find some friends and drive to cali stopping along the way to see the country (need savings for this) 3) Come back with an amazing life experience which i have no doubt will help you along your life & career

An amazing life experience is taking a few months off and packing all of South America or going to see Asia. Not driving across the country you live in. Why is it most Americans think the US is the only country that exists? On another note I did a road trip down all three coasts last year, it was amazing, but if you have the funds, leave the country!

seeksomethingsimple Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi everyone : > > Passed CFA level 1 last june.What now? I need a > job in finance. ask shia labeouf - he seems to be doing pretty well

take L2 and network your tail off…when you get your job in finance, dominate that role.

SomethingSimple, provide more information please. Are you looking for your first job, second job, ninth job in finance? Did you go to a good school, crap school, grad school, what kind of grades and work experience? People here are happy to give you advice, and some of it will even be worth listening to, but please give us a little more information before asking for our perspective.