Passing L2 with min. effort and FUN!!?? anyone with me

Just cleared L1 and onto L2 in june!! Reflecting back, one of the biggest problem I faced in L1 was lack of focus and motivation for many days which lead to lot of un productive studying - I hope some would relate with me. Bak in college days, when I was doing engineering, I used to apply a strategy to clear exam in MINIMUM POSSIBLE EFFORT. Of course all of that cannot be applied here - but some of us can use that and clear L2 having fun!! Here is what I suggest: a. Couple of us 4-6 make a group b. We devide a study session into chapters and each one of us (4-6) would do one chapter and then meet on chat online (skype / yahoo)to discuss c. Assuming one person takes half an hour to “Explain” each chapter, we can talk about the complete session in 2-3 hours. ( we cam alter this method as per need) Benefits: 1. When we listen to someone teaching, we understand mych better 2. When we study with an idea to teach-we will focus more 4. Meeting online and talking will keep us motivated and on track Trust me guys, this strategy works.Let me know if anyone is interested. email: hkalra@gmail.com

Im not sure about anyone who counts 1,2,4

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im not sure about anyone who counts 1,2,4 Someone who is going to go through hell on June 6th.

1,2, 4 big deal!! ddidnt get the point hey!!

Got the point thought it was funny. “1%, 2%, 4% discounting big deal! The ending value will be the same anyway.” Your post would most likely be useful for recent passers as many of us are almost done with the readings.

I would like to join in. This is one arduous journey. My id is sarathgj on gchat and skype

Minimal effort? You’ve got to be kidding if you’re serious about passing L2.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Minimal effort? You’ve got to be kidding if you’re > serious about passing L2. +1

Minimal effort? Sounds great, for me, I have been and will continue to study my ass off. We need people to bring the curve down.