passing Level I

i just scored 72.5 on Exam1 am… i did exam2,3,4 am and pm and never got above 65%…scored 63% on mock 2 i think i scored 50 something on mock 1 anyways… just wanted to share some thoughts… i talked to three friends of mine who didn’t study as hard as I did (putting in at least 300+ hrs) , and passed CFA I this june last last Dec. They told me they studied CFA I mock and sample inside out… that’s as going over the questions they got wrong and goin gback to the LOS and understand the concepts… redo the questions on the mock…etc. one guy just kept on doin the Q-bank on the sections he didn’t fully understand. And they all say Q-bank is actually more relevant to the actual exam, because the practice exams (schweser, none of them used stalla) are just too intense on the calculation part… this is bringing some hope to me… and i am doubting if i should finish the exam 1 PM or instead of going on and grill Q bank…

“They told me they studied CFA I mock and sample inside out… that’s as going over the questions they got wrong and goin gback to the LOS and understand the concepts… redo the questions on the mock…etc.” … I heard identical things from a few of my mates and I was informed to do all the CFAI samples + mocks before i go near the Schweser samples. time permitting i’ll do both but it makes much more sense to get familiar with CFAI question style and hope they throw a few similar ones in the real thing… I also agree with the locate weak areas and do questions from Qbank approach.

Dont you think its too late now to follow what you are suggesting?