Passover Frequent Flyers

Whenever I fly, outside of the middle east of course, I always see Hasidic Jews in the airport and usually in pretty large numbers. I know they are big into the diamond trade but was curious if there were any other reasons that they are such prolific travelers. One of my orthodox Jewish friends thought I might just notice them because they stick out, until she got on a plane with about 20 of them the following week. With a very tiny population of only 13 million worldwide which is concentrated in NYC and Israel these guys really do get around. I’ve seen them all over asia, russia, europe, india, south africa. Before passover this weekend they were out in droves in NYC.

I haven’t seen anyone - so maybe you are a frequent flyer between those two destinations or often frequent a terminal that also serves that destination or one that oftentimes host conferences for that particular line of trade?

Maybe there are really 1.3 billion jews, and the 13 million number is just a zionist ruse. And maybe 9/11 was an inside job? Think about it 1 and 1 is 2, there were 2 towers, 2 plus 11 = 13. There are 13 million jews. Coincidence? I think not!!

I’m a strong zionist, but I don’t believe this to be the case.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whenever I fly, outside of the middle east of > course, I always see Hasidic Jews in the airport > and usually in pretty large numbers. I know they > are big into the diamond trade but was curious if > there were any other reasons that they are such > prolific travelers. > > One of my orthodox Jewish friends thought I might > just notice them because they stick out, until she > got on a plane with about 20 of them the following > week. With a very tiny population of only 13 > million worldwide which is concentrated in NYC and > Israel these guys really do get around. I’ve seen > them all over asia, russia, europe, india, south > africa. > > Before passover this weekend they were out in > droves in NYC. I believe 10 out of the 12 fed governors are Jewish.

I knew it! It is a CIA-Mossad conspiracy.