Passport?

On my admissions ticket it says: “The CFA Institute preferred form of identification is a valid passport.” Who brings a passport to take a test? I’m using my driver’s license…

I did for LI

I do, I don’t have a driving licence valid in this country, and my national ID might be rejected so I don’t take the risk and bring my beautifull brown piece of paper

Passport here too.

Yeah just talked to a friend of mine who is taking it and he always brings his passport. Can’t say I understand why if you have a valid DL but to each his own I guess :wink:

i bring my passport just in case, but I show my license.

License would be fine if you are in the U.S provided it is not expired. I used license for L1.

I take my urine sample…

Which passport if you have dual citizenship? Can’t decide.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I take my urine sample… Why bring one when it’s more fun to produce one at the registration table?

make sure you can produce a clean sample. They screen it on the spot :wink:

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N.VanCandidate Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I take my urine sample… > > Why bring one when it’s more fun to produce one at > the registration table? Could violate the clean surplus…